We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Monday, May 30, 2011

FLASH!

I have been taking photographs lately... I just haven't made found the time to edit them and get them onto the blog. So the next couple of posts will be simply pictures (and a word or two)... Enjoy grannies!

OK... so every now and again I get a bit of a bee in my bonnet when it comes to playing a bit of 'dress up' with my boys. This doesn't come around often because I know that within 15 minutes whatever gorgeous, colour-coded, matching outfit I've managed to scramble together from what is actually washed and in the cupboard, will just be covered in mud, juice, biscuit crumbs and bits of toilet-roll-inner...

But nonetheless... Here are my boys, dressed ever so smartly for their cousin Jack's birthday party! Aren't they just super adorable?





No comments: