We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The hint of first smiles...



Dearest Malakai,

I haven't written you in a while my angel! You have been keeping mom busy!!

You are growing bigger every day and your personality is starting to show more and more every day... you are quite a serious little man! You stare alot, taking in every little detail around you! You have also started smiling for us... which is so great... but only in the mornings when you are fresh and rested... I so look forward to mornings now!

The South African summer has hit hard this week and I am sure you don't know what to do with yourself in this heat... I try hard to keep you cool, but I think it's still very hot for you! Soon, you will be able to put on your swim shorts and spend time in the jacuzzi with dad!

This week, you had a photo shoot with Granddad Dye (my dad)! He is smitten with you my boy! He came to visit today and together you watched Baby Einstein Neighbourhood Animals - I think he may have enjoyed it more than you!! But of course this is because he loves you so much!

OK my angel, I love you soooo much and can't wait for tomorrow morning's smile!
You are all my Reasons for Being
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there dear Malakai, just wanted to tell you that I think you become more and more beautiful each and every day! Wow - you are so angelic in these photos with your Grandpa - they are such beautiful photos! Lots of love, Megs and Keaton