We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Some Pictures


Dearest Malakai,
Here are some pictures of this week!

I managed to get a picture of a small smile... not your wide-mouthed smiled that I adore, but something at least!

Also, Caden came to visit today and I can't believe how your face lit up and your movements became so excited when you two were next to each other! I am sure you two are going to be great friends!!

I love you madly my angel!

You are all my Reasons for Being,
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Elriza Paul said...

I love these pics. They really capture the moment when these two notcied eachother. I can definitely see they're gonna be great friends. Thanks for the coffee, and looking forward to our next play date!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable to say the least! You really captured a very special moment!

Deqlan said...

Loren, these photos are to gorgeous and the one of Kai smiling, to precious for words - keep the photos coming hugs to Kai! Love Samm Mark Deqlan Logs