We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can I have that to go?

Very good at self-soothing already!

Mommy gives you a kiss!


In Daddy's Arms

Wide Awake!




Dearest Malakai,


You have had your mommy running the past two days! I think you have gone through a growth spurt, because your usual soft and quiet nature turned into 'Food! Now!'... every two hours... What a hungry boy you were! But you are back into your routine now and sleeping like an angel next to me as I write this post...


I just wanted to upload some new pictures of you - everyone's been asking! So here they are - you looking as handsome as ever!


I love you my angel!


You are all my Reasons for Being
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics Loren, they really are stunning! Wow little Kai, I can't believe how much weight you are picking up! Pretty soon you're gonna be bigger than your buddy Caden. Hope you give your mom a little rest now, but I'm sure you only did that so that she can appreciate the 4 hours that you usually give her. Have a fantastic week!

Lots of Love
Elriza, Wes & Caden

Deqlan said...

You are to cute Kai and growing so quickly , your mommy is right you are a dashing young fellow! it sounds like you are going through a growth spurt young man and keeping your mom on her toes! Continue growing so well! Hugs, God Bless and love
Mark, Samm & Deqlan

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos dear Loren - I cant stop looking at them - Malakai is too precious for words, and like my mom told you on Saturday he is a very special guy! Thanks for the photos and hope to see you sometime this week for a cup of tea and cake (not spar cake - ha ha)! God bless, Megs

Anonymous said...

Malakai what a pleasure it was meeting in when I was in Pretoria. You are just sooo cute and not to talk about wide awake. Your mom gave auntie Lynette (Caden's great aunt) and I (Caden's gran) the opportunity to hold you, play with you and have super long chats with you. You are such a handsome little fellow. I am looking forward to seeing you in Pretoria soon again and we will continue our chat where we left off. You are gaining weight real quickly. Ask your mom to give you a big hug and kiss from me.

Lots of love
Marilyn Paul