We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

South African Blog Awards - Nominations

I have been nominated this year again for SA Blog of Year (Best Parenting Blog Category) - last year I came third.

Currently we are in the 'nomination' phase and the top 10 nominated blogs in each category will go through to the 'voting' phase.

Please, if you feel this blog is at all an inspiring/interesting/nice place to visit... please nominate me by clicking on the 'nomination button' on the top left hand side of my blog. Please follow all the prompts and respond to the email that they will send you to confirm your nomination.

Thanks for nominating me!

PS - someone asked if the current order has anything to do with number of nominations and I must say I don't know really? I think it may just be random placing at this point (or the order in which nominations came through).

No comments: