We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"V" is for Vote...

So here we are again... I have asked you all to nominate me for the SA Blog Awards and thanks to your kindness and generosity, my little blog has made it to the top 10 in my category (parenting) and the voting phase now begins!

So! I ask once again - if you feel that this blog makes a difference, adds a little to the world, or is just plain interesting - please click on the vote button on the top left column of my blog.

Keep these notes in mind:

1. You need to respond to the confirmation email that they send you - otherwise the vote doesn't count.
2. You can vote using the same email address every 24 hours - so you can vote for me more than once as long as you let 24 hours pass.

So go on - vote for me if you are moved to do so! I appreciate your time and effort!

Oh Yes  - The voting phase lasts until Midnight on the 17th of September.

Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabe and I just voted! Now I'm hearing, "Mommy. I want my shirt!" Must go!