We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Monday, February 16, 2009

I think it's definitely time for new pictures!!




Malakai just loves food!
This is his favourite time of day (and mine too)!
There is nothing like meeting your child's needs - you know he wants it, you know you can give it to him, he's a happy camper, and you're a happier mommy!
I just love it!

12 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh so cute.

Anonymous said...

Loren, Malakia is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Love Sam (Mark and Samm's cuz)

heather said...

He is so beautiful! And I'm not just saying that! :)

Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS MALAKAI, you are one precious sunshine!!!! I simply adore every single photo! Thank you for putting such a smile on my face;)

Ann said...

What a beautiful boy!

Unknown said...

I think Malakai and Keaton got the same Memo - they both love their food soooo much.... And yes it is the such a nice feeling to meet their needs isnt it? Wait until Malakai is having all the bells and whistles like flings and mari biscuits and biltong and dried fruit and tuc buscuits and hot cross buns and all things nice - I just know he is going to LOVE it! The photo's are absolutely adorable! Hope you had a stunning weekend with your mom! God bless!

Life As I Know It... said...

What a beautiful little boy, Loren.. He gets cuter the older he becomes..

Watch out girls, the charmer is on his way!

Cathy said...

He is so adorable...truly a beautiful baby!

Christine said...

I couldn't have said that any better. Congrats on your beautiful little boy~he is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!♥

Deqlan said...

awww Kai you are to cute! I love the hair do! cant wait to see you the weekend Love Mark Samm Deqlan and Logan

Beth said...

He could not possibly be more adorable!