We are the Stow Family and this is our story. Our lives are blessed by Love, Joy and Hope. Follow our sometimes interesting stories on loving our two boys, exploring parenthood, and celebrating a little extra - two parents, two boys and an extra chromosome!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stand up and be counted

Ok Ok... so I have been 'stealing' many bits and pieces from other blogs lately... But in my defence, my only reading material these days are these blogs... sad? No. Positively inspiring!
I am a person who loves words - the beauty of them, how they string together lyrically, how they can build up a bruised soul or break down outdated perceptions... Today I found a piece on a fellow blogger's page that is just so lyrical, so sweat, so beautiful, so touching I wanted to share it here (from Tara at www.emmasage.blogspot.com ):

"We can all be angels to one another.
We can choose to obey the still small stirring within, the little whisper that says,
Go. Ask. Reach out.
Be an answer to someone's plea.
You have a part to play.
Have faith.
'We can decide to risk that He is indeed there, watching, caring, cherishing us as we love and accept love.
The world will be a better place for it.
And wherever they are, the angels will dance."
-Joan Wester Anderson

1 comment:

Kacey Bode said...

Oh I love that!! Malakai is SO beautiful!!! I loved looking at your photography, it's great. I would love to be able to do that.....someday maybe : )